- Obtain form for Declaration of temporal or occasional provision of services either here or from respective recognition authority. In case the applicant intends to pursue a regulated profession as a self-employed trade license holder or agent in trade acting under supervision the recognition authority is Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Fill in the form with following information
- Name and nationality
- Name of regulated activity
- place of provision of services in the country where the applicant is entitled to, or place of pursuit of regulated profession
- Submit to relevant recognition authority, together with the following documents
- the identity card or other evidence of nationality and if applicable the evidence certifying legal stand introduced in the Section 1 Par. 2 of the Act n. 18/2004 Col. Act on the Recognition of Professional Qualifications (copy, however, the competent authority is entitled to require to see the original document)
- A document certifying the establishment in another Member State and authorization to practice profession in question, ie. The authorization has not been revoked or suspended
If the profession in the State of establishment is NOT regulated (see European database of regulated professions), the applicant shall provide
- Information on obtaining professional qualifications, ie. the completion of studies preparing for the performance of the activity or
- Proof of pursuit of regulated activity for at least one year in last 10 years
In case of submission of incomplete declaration the applicant is not entitled to provide services in the Czech Republic. Deficiencies shall be announced by the recognition authority immediately.
Attached documents can be submitted in a copy (not certified). However, according to Title 22 Section 6 the recognition authority is entitled to require certified copy in case of serious doubts.
Documents proving professional qualification and other competence must be submitted in Czech unless an international treaty binding the Czech Republic, determines otherwise (Haag Convention of Cancelling the Requirement of Foreign Public Document Authentication).Notarized translation is not necessary. However, in case of serious doubts the recognition authority is entitled to require notarized translation by one of the interpreters on the List of Experts and Translators.
4. If the declaration is complete, the applicant may provide services in the Czech Republic legally for 12 months, unless special legislation sets right for competent authority to check applicant’s qualification before first provision of services.
5.If established in special legislation, the competent authority may check applicant’s qualification before first provision of services. (Competent authority may, in special cases, also decide not to check the qualification)
The decision of competent authority on prior check of qualification may be
- Recognition authority imposes compensation measure in form of aptitude test or enables the applicant to prove theoretical and practical knowledge differently. Compensation measure shall be exercised up to 20 days from delivery of decision.
The recognition authority decides within 30 days since having received complete declaration, when dealing with
particularly complex cases deadline may extend for another 30 days.
Costs of check of professional qualifications shall be borne by the applicant.
7. Renewal of declaration
The declaration is valid for 12 months and can be renewed. Therefore it is recommended to keep a copy of the previous form. When renewing the declaration, it is not necessary to submit all documents again. The form shall be accompanied with previous declaration and the documents in which there is any change.