Project SeARcH ENGINE: Strengthening Educational and AwaReness Campaign in Automatic Recognition for Higher Education Institutions - ENGAGE / INFORM / IMPLEMENT
The goals of the project are:
• Sharing experiences and best practices in the application of European instruments in the field of automatic recognition of secondary and higher education/qualifications between NARIC centers, higher education institutions and other stakeholders.
• Organization of seminars and training on methods and approaches to automatic recognition in secondary and higher education.
• Implementation of information and awareness campaign to strengthen the implementation of automatic recognition in the Czech Republic and other countries.
The project is co-financed by the European Commission from the Erasmus + KA3 program.
The Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports has been coordinated this project in cooperation with the Czech National Agency for International Education.
Project duration: From 1 October 2020 to 30 September 2022.
- The second webinar of the SeARcH ENGINE project on automatic recognition of foreign education will take place on 7 and 8 December 2021.
Participants will be able to hear lectures from Czech and international experts in the field of recognition of foreign education, participate in discussions and get examples of good practice from abroad.
The webinar will be held in Czech and English on the ZOOM platform.
Registration for the webinar is required by Friday 3 December 2021 here Registrace - 2. webinář SeARcH ENGINE (google.com). Registered participants will be sent a link with the connection in advance.
- On March 25 and 29, 2021, the first meeting of the SeARcH ENGINE project (Strengthening Educational and AwaReness Campaign in Automatic Recognition for Higher Education Institutions - Engage-Inform-Implement) took place. The webinar was held in English. The main goal of this webinar was to introduce the concept of automatic recognition and its use in practice. More information about the webinar you will find at https://www.msmt.cz/areas-of-work/tertiary-education/the-first-webinar-on-automatic-recognition-of-foreign. The link where you can find a recording of the whole webinar is accessible here.
Contact officer: Veronika Schmidtova, enic-naric@msmtcz