Programme of the conference: Euratom_Research_en.pdf (1,60
FISA-2009, is the seventh in a series of international conferences on "EU Research and Training in Reactor Systems" that is organised by the EC Directorate-General for Research. The main objectives of the conference are the dissemination of EURATOM research results and the cross-fertilisation of various disciplines, together with the creation of new partnerships for follow-up Community actions (including training).
In this respect, FISA-2009 will endeavour to present the achievements of the Community research conducted during the last three years under the Specific Programme for "Nuclear Research and Training Activities" in the following areas:
- safety and competitiveness of existing and future nuclear installations,
- advanced nuclear systems for increased sustainability,
- advanced systems for non-electrical uses of nuclear energy,
- partitioning and transmutation,
- education and training, and cross-cutting aspects (e.g. infrastructures).
On-line registrations for FISA-2009 are open (for both the conference and the hotel). There are no registration fees.
Marianne Antoine, marianne.antoine@eceuropaeu